1. ‘Harry Richards Limited’ is a Limited company registered in England and Wales Registration No. 11280060. Harry Richards, ‘the Photographer’, is the sole proprietor and operates from 61a Hartham Road, London, N7 9JJ. ’Harry Richards Photography’ and ‘Reportography’ are trading names of ‘Harry Richards Limited’.
2. A Deposit will be required to secure bookings 2 weeks or longer in advance. The remaining balance is due within 2 weeks of the invoice date. Additional funds may be required in advance if expenses are incurred prior to the booking date.
3. Quotations are valid for the specified booking date only. Any deviations from the quotation will be subject to a separate commercial agreement. Photostore prices are frozen from the date of your quotation until 1 month after the invoice date. If Photostore prices rise during this period, the difference will be refunded on request.
4. The Photographer will endeavour to store all photographs indefinitely but the Client is strongly advised to back up their images. Partial or full refunds due to data loss will only be considered during the first 12 months of the job invoice.
5. The Photographer will retain copyright in all the material produced by the Photographer and this right shall accrue to the benefit of his successors, legal representatives and assigns. The Photographer grants all wedding clients the right to make unlimited number and format of copies of the photographs in any medium for personal use. The Photographer grants all event clients the right to make unlimited number and format of copies of the photographs in any medium, including for commericial gain.
8. The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as the Photographer’s expertise determines and that no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. It is impossible to record colour and contrast exactly as seen by the human eye. The Photographer will be granted complete artistic licence including in relation to poses photographed and locations used. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all images requested. Special requests are not legally binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the Client’s wishes. All special requests must be included on the Photographer’s schedule if they are to be attempted.
9. The Client grants the Photographer and his successors, legal representatives and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and alter the material for commercial, promotional, marketing, competition or other purposes without compensation and hereby release and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his successors, legal representatives and assigns from all claims or liability resulting from or associated with the use of the material. Where possible, published images will be removed on request. It is for the Client to obtain all necessary clearances from relevant third parties. The Photographer and his successors, legal representatives shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever resulting from alterations made to the material by the Client.